Friday, May 24, 2013

Well...

Ok, so I will have a new version out this summer. It will be a couple incarnations beyond what this blog has talked about. As such, it will be a lot cleaner. Reading over what I wrote year a few years ago, I see that there are contradictions and mechanics that don't function properly. These sorts of things have been gone for a long time. I am now dealing with a much more elegant game. It is complicated still, but not unnecessarily. I've trimmed the fat and given what remained polishing after polishing. I'm still working on the most recent polishing, which is why I am alluding to a future release as opposed to posting one.

This summer I will post the full rules and pdfs of all of the cards. There will not be card art, but there should be a variety of card frames to help distinguish between different categories in play.

I know that nobody reads this, but I want to have a preface posted by the time I post next. Finally, an important part of prefacing is saying that everything in this blog up until now is silly and doesn't make a great deal of sense. There is some resemblance to the current incarnation of the game, but the posts previous to this one are proudly detailing an unnecessarily complex system that doesn't quite work.

That needs to be said. See you this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment